BOX X1 phono stage preamp converts phono signals to Line Level Signals with Low-noise integrated circuits and high-quality components to remove low-frequency noise ensure clear sound quality;
Small simple compact design with Gold-plated RCA input and output, can connect any vinyl records to home stereo theater amplifiers, receiver, or powered speakers;
Easy quick setup for all MM (moving magnet) cartridges, Metal Aluminum case protects the unit from vibrations and electromagnetic interference;
Necessary for connecting the turntable to the speakers and receivers/amplifiers / powered speakers that do not have a phono input;
Small size allows installation close to the record player, Comes with 12V power supply and 18-month warranty, please contact us if you have any problems.
- Converts Phono Signals to Line Level Signals
- 12-Volt DC 110V-240V Adaptor Included
- Dedicated RCA Connectors
- Output Level: 600Mv @3mV 1kHz
- Load Impedance: 10K Ohms
- S/N Ratio (with A-WTD): 98 dB
- T.H.D. : 0.08 for 1 KHz 3 mV Input
- Frequency Response:20 Hz ~ 20 KHz ±2dB
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance / Phono - 3 mV / 50K Ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D):4.72'' x 3.93'' x 1.37''
- Weight : 0.9 Lbs